IT Support in Hartford, WI
With a client retention rate of 98% over the last 10 years, Hartford, WI businesses have trusted Ontech Systems to maximize their productivity and efficiency through comprehensive IT support and solutions. We customize our service to fit your needs – we can act as your outsourced IT department or work side-by-side with your in house IT staff.
Since 2004, we have worked closely with small to medium sized businesses in Hartford, WI, to plan, implement and maintain their IT systems.
Brief overview of Hartford, WI IT support services:
- Network auditing
- Managed IT
- Disaster recovery
- VoIP services
- Server maintenance and implementation
What sets Ontech Systems apart from other Hartford IT support providers?
- Our technicians keep you informed of what they are doing in terms you understand, no matter what your level of IT knowledge. We want to be an integral part of your business, so we communicate with you without technical jargon.
- Quick response time. When you contact us during normal business hours, we respond by phone or email within 1 hour—not hours, days or even weeks later. We get your network up and running as quickly as possible, because if you’re not “on,” you’re not profitable.
- Our pro-active approach means identifying weaknesses within your network ahead of time as opposed to fixing them later on. Before you even become a client, Ontech can run an audit of your existing system, identify vulnerabilities and discuss suggestions with you during our free Network Discovery.
- No contract is required. Our clients are satisfied and stay with us because they want to—not because are locked into a long term contract.
Ontech Systems Will Evaluate Your Network at No Cost to You
As a first step, request a free, no-obligation network discovery. We will evaluate your current network and offer ideas to improve the productivity and efficiency of your Hartford, WI business. To start, our consultant will audit your network, infrastructure, server, PC’s, backup and security performance. Our consultant will engage you in a question and answer session to inform you of their findings. We’ll answer all of your IT questions, including:
- “How up-to-date and reliable is our hardware?”
- “How secure are our confidential records?”
- “Why are we bombarded by SPAM emails and how do we make them stop?”
- “What sort of backup capabilities do we have?”
- “How susceptible are we to viruses and what can we do to avoid them?”
- “What do we do if we have system failure?”
Call Ontech Systems at (262) 522-8560 today. Our IT consultants understand that business, not technology, is your priority. We will custom tailor practical IT solutions that align with your business goals and budget, not the latest and greatest technology that won’t bring you a return on your investment.